Pro-fact: Research, education, fact-check and debunk COVID-19 related disinformation narratives in Croatia
- Fakultet političkih znanosti,
- Fakultet elektrotehnike i računarstva,
- Sveučilište u Dubrovniku.
Opis i ciljevi projekta
Research, education, fact-check and debunk COVID-19 related disinformation narratives in Croatia' is tackling disinformation related to COVID-19 on multiple levels by a multidisciplinary and intersectoral approach. Through research, awareness raising, and capacity-building methods, the project comprehensively approaches the social, political, and health problem of spreading disinformation campaigns related to COVID-19.
Results of the implemented activities will contribute to the objectives:
- Efficiently exposed COVID-19 related disinformation campaigns in Croatia through research, debunking, and dissemination,
- Strengthened capacities of the multidisciplinary team in Croatia for detecting and combating disinformation campaigns through the exchange of expertise and networking,
- Increased media literacy competencies of journalists and the general public in Croatia, with the focus on fact-checking of COVID-19 related disinformation, through the educational resources and campaigns.
Nositelji aktivnosti na FPZG-u
Izv. prof. dr. sc. Nebojša Blanuša
Izv. prof. dr. sc. Marijana Grbeša Zenzerović
Dr. sc. Milica Vučković